Friday, March 18, 2011

This is why i LOVE being an AUNT March.18.2011

They scream and throw tantrums and make ya want to pull your hair out....your head throbs from all the noise. Then....

They smile.
And melt your heart :)
Brooklyn is adorable and now has toofies (yup talking baby talk) and she will only show her bottom teeth....she thinks its so funny to keep it away from us!
They find the cutest things while shopping-Brooklyn picked out this headband so we just had to get a photo.. *my sis is pretty cute too*
Then there is Jaxson...this boy-oh i LOVE him...he had me wrapped around his finger from day one! We went to Barnes and Noble tonight and Britt told me he would show me where the train set was to play with in kiddie land-she wasn't lying! He walked to the kid section weaving in and out of aisles but never getting lost (i was SUPER impressed) then we played with trains :)

His shirt made me laugh and since the camera cut it off I'll write it for ya... "Are sisters really necessary?" hahaha

1 comment:

Cricket said...

Yep...I agree they are pretty adorable...and I am the one that bought him the shirt...LOL