Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lunch and Shopping with Cricket! March.22.2011


Good morning...One of my favorite traditions is the one I have with my step mom Cricket that we go to lunch and go shopping whenever I come down! She woke me up on her way to get gas so I took my shower & curled my hair :)
We wanted to beat the lunch rush so we decided to hit Walmart then go to Applebee's for lunch! I stuck with my usual and had a Bacon Cheeseburger-its just too good to pass up lol
We made room for dessert and ended up getting this awesome chocolate chip cookie sundae- you can't go wrong with chocolate and ice cream lol!
Best part of this photo above is that I had just gotten a bloody nose right before they brought it to us so I was super worried to take this photo because I didn't want to get blood all over my dessert...it was too good to ruin
I would say today was a success...got to have great conversation with an awesome lady, got a new outfit and some make up as well as I had gotten a new purse yesterday! Thank you Cricket for such a fun day!
We went to Kohl's and I got the Capris....went to Maurice's and I got the shirt and shirt that goes over it haha (they call it a vest but that sounds too old for me haha) and I got my makeup from Walmart. Today was a fun day-thanks cricket!

1 comment:

Cricket said...

You are so welcome Sweet Pea. I love your visits and the time we get to spend together!!