Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sociology project-complete! March.8.2011

This is how I felt about this project last night...super stressed because I was about ten hours away from going up in front of my sociology class (about 100 people) and presenting the project my group has been working on for the past 8 weeks.




























This morning I was still feeling nervous but I was a bit more excited for it. I always loving dressing up-definitely puts me in a good mood :D And now that it is over *sigh of relief* ...I can say I think that the presentation went really well, the Professor seemed to like it (which is always good lol) and now only a final for the class and it's over...its so odd to think that I am a week away from being 2/3 done with my freshmen year-where did the time go? (not that I'm complaining!)

No comments: