Thursday, March 10, 2011

Survival Kit March.10.2011

Ah gotta love finals....well of course I will now since my mommie sent me a survival kit full of goodies :) Thank you mommie!
Inside it is full of yummy snacks to keep me going throughout the night as I stay up late for finals (ya who am I trying to kid haha I can barely make it to midnight lol...something inside me always tells me "hey why stay up when you'd much rather be sleeping because you and I both know if you stay up you won't get anything done" Yup and the voice always wins! I am not very productive late at night & I love me some sleep lol!)
The survival kit comes with the "Top Ten ways to reuse the bucket" and since the photo I took of it didn't turn out let me inform you of some of the ways just for kicks!
1) Build a snow man or castle (i live in WA no beaches around sadly...and thankfully the snow is gone) 2) Tote your shower supplies (first off I don't think I would ever use this as that and secondly I have my own bathroom so I don't need it lol :p) 3) Use as a planter (my mom has the green thumb not I!) 4) Hold your makeup (If anyone had that much makeup...wow..leaving it at that!) 5) Organize school supplies (square paper in round tub? hmm) 6) start a tool box (hmm tempting-too bad I alright have a tool box for that) 7) Storage for cassettes or cds (who has those anymore? its all about the Itunes now lol) 8) handwash clothes (if you know me go ahead and laugh cuz all i can say to this is HA!) 9) Keep your munchies fresh (the bucket from last quarter is still sitting there with some left overs in it...seem fresh to me haha) and 10) Save your pennies (we're college kids. we are broke HA!)
I do love the munchies inside though.....thank you again mommie :D

No comments: