Monday, March 7, 2011

Kim's wedding reception March.5.2011

I LOVE coming home and hanging with my mommie :)
On Saturday night we got all dressed up (which was tons of fun) and headed to my mom's co-workers wedding reception. It was down on the waterfront which made for some beautiful sights :) The reception was Hawaiian themed (the couple had actually gotten married in Hawaii on Valentine's day) which made for some awesome decorations and sweet photos from Hawaii on their slide show! Kim looked absolutely gorgeous and her cake was stunning-flowers on cakes always makes it look perrty :) She won my heart over when I saw the food was catered by The Old Spaghetti Factory (my favorite if you didn't know) and so I was in heaven and I might have went back for seconds...or was it thirds lol it was THAT good!















It was fun hanging with my mom for the night! Getting dressed up is definitely a good way to help ya get out of a bad mood (which I felt I was stuck in the whole week) But no more! This weekend was fantastic!

2 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Sounds like so much fun! Sometimes you just want to stalk wedding receptions for cute ideas, for your own as well don't you ;) hehe

Unknown said...

HaHa oh believe me we did. actually that is all my mom and I talked about the whole night :) it was fun discussing what I liked or didn't like and beginning preparation for my own wedding :)