Monday, March 14, 2011

Pi Day & 8 months :) 3.14.2011

I think I get my mathiness (yup just made that a word) from my dad but hey who wouldn't want to eat a delicious piece of pie on pi day?!?! I do! & the institute just happened to have a dessert waiting for me when I got there and boy was it scrumptious!
Today also marks 8 months of Elder Schott :) Last week they had transfers and he is a dad in the mission now (his words not mine haha) but the guy in the middle of this photo is his greenie companion (Elder Loveland from Preston Idaho) who he gets to teach now! And the guy on the left is Elder Berg who trained Elder Schott so that was awesome that they all got to meet up! ( Elder Berg and his thumbs up thing and he's got the greenie doing it too lol makes me laugh!) I love getting photos from him!
So my calender is slowly creeping its way to the year mark-I WILL reach that top of the temple...I am determined!
Figured since I have this awesome camera on my camera I could use it and get all crafty with how I held up his sign-8 fingers...haha I'm a dork but he loves me & I love him! Keep up the great work Elder Schott!
P.s. Last week's letter had a whole page where he bore his testimony to me (this time in English not in Spanish haha)! He is growing so much its amazing to watch it happen!

2 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Yayyyyyyyyy! for the new pic! that so kool, he's being a Dad, I remember when my Josh became a dad! haha!

Unknown said...

Ya at first I was like "dad?" lol but then I remembered they say that when they become trainers haha :)