Saturday, March 12, 2011

Facials March.11.2011




Green aliens have invaded my room...haha just kidding! Electra decided we should do facials to go along with our girls night! So she brought over her face stuff and off she went applying it to us making us go green (well Carole did a moisturizing one so her's was clear which is why her face isn't green!)






















Tessa said "what up?" hahaha-she is awesome!

I really like using cameroid.com it is basically my new favorite thing...its bigger than my camera so i can get more people into the photos! and it has a distortion button which makes for some funny photos!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you all had a great girls night...fun ,food,dance,and great friends who could ask for more!!!

TiKi said...

NOOO YOU DIDN'T!!! It was fun, til the whole world could see my face!!!

TiKi said...

Haha, oh and what up?
I'd jump in front of a train for ya...