Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mowed Lawn :) March. 23.2011

Spring break from a college kids perspective: sleeping, watching tv, sleeping, eating, did I mention sleeping?
Sprink break from a mothers perspective: write up a list of stuff for me to do while I am home....HA!
So yesterday I woke up and got out the mower from the shed (it had been a few months since I've seen that old friend haha) and I met up with my neighbors and we tackled three lawns! Call me weird but I really find mowing the lawn not only fun but cool-making designs in grass is pretty sweet! Usually I make a K and then go from there or I will make diagonals so it will look cooler but since I was working on three I had to be time effective and I did it sideways so I could just go straight into the neighbors yard too haha :)

No comments: