Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Landon March.10.2011


So long childhood and HELLO teen years! Landon turned the big 13 today! I can't believe he is officially a teenager! Happy Birthday Landon! For all of you who don't know who this is, it's Nate's little brother! This past summer I got the chance to hang out with him and his sister Mireya a lot...we went swimming and hit up Sonic as well as chilled at the Schott's house and watched movies! Landon is a goof but I love him :D He is super smart and has definitely become a Schott with his quick wit and sarcasm-its hard to keep up with him sometimes lol
I used to think I was cool because I was the only one out of my friends who could do a front flip off the diving board, well this past summer I got showed up by Landon who knew how to do it...I sadly failed at getting a good picture but that is what he was doing in this shot!
To describe Landon I would say: pet lover! This is the Schott's dog and Landon swears he is going to marry him...he is obsessed with it, he also wants to grow up and be a vet so its good for him to have practice with schottzi (yup clever name eh?) He loves that dog and the dog sure loves him too!
He is a dork but I love him lol!
Mireya & Landon when we went swimming at 56th pool this past summer!
I totally caught him sneaking snacks haha it was priceless :D
I hope you had an awesome birthday Landon :) Enjoy your teenage years!

1 comment:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Cute, wish I could hang out with my Josh's siblings! xx