Monday, January 31, 2011

Ugh Jan. 31. 2011

I woke up Friday morning to a sore throat and a head cold. Going home was awesome because I had my mom there to take care of me :) But last night I had to come back up to UW-weekends go by WAY TOO FAST and Carlye got the same thing that I have :/ So last night Carlye's parents brought us chicken noodle soup which was awesome! But then last night I went to sleep not feeling so hot (actually extremely hot I had to wear shorts-in January) And then at 2 a.m. i woke up and spent a half hour in the bathroom...i am going to spare the details but I am so grateful for the invention of Sprite-definitely settles my stomach enough to let me go back and get some sleep :)

Point of my rant: I do not like waking up in the middle of the night to throw up-(sorry if t.m.i.)

No comments: