Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun Times :) Jan 14. 2011

So Eric came to visit Carlye hang out and once I got done with classes and work I got back and they were still here so I got a chance to chill with them :) While Carlye was doing something on her computer I played Eric in a game of jenga-ok so we had been playing for like ten minutes before we realized that we were playing wrong (ha yes we were playing Jenga wrong lol) we forgot to replace the pieces once we pulled them out..haha we were just placing them on the floor next to us lol (yup we are dorks)...after being made fun of Eric lost so we had to play again so he could win (only fair right lol) well after that we took pictures on carlye's webcam (its her favorite past time lol) Eric and Carlye did the monkey faces- and i thought carlye and i were going for smiles till she turned and stuck her tongue out on me haha oh well it was still fun :)

1 comment:

Yo said...

i bet it is so fun with roommates! :)