Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A not so funny story Jan 22. 2011

So when I went to the symphony on Saturday evening I brought my camera with me so I could take photos (of course, when do I not have my camera with me lol) but when we got inside they told us that we were not allowed to take photographs (this was after I had taken one with my phone lol) Anywho I put the camera in my jacket pocket and wrapped my jacket over the back of my chair so that I wouldn't be tempted to break the rules...well the couple next to us (bless their hearts were old and had to get up a few times) well since we got up so they could pass by my jacket fell off the back of my chair and thus went my camera out of my pocket...which I forgot to check for after it was over :/ So after getting all the way back to my dorm around midnight after dropping Tessa off at her school I unpacked my stuff and noticed that I DIDN'T HAVE MY CAMERA (ya i freaked out!) Carlye suggested that it might have fallen out in her car while we were rocking out on our way to drop Tessa off (yes we rocked out and had a blast!) Well sunday afternoon Carlye went out with her family and so she checked her car and ya no camera :( So I called the symphony and asked the Lost & Found to see if they had found it.....and they HAD!!!

So I told Tessa and she offered to head back down there to retrieve it-man she's awesome!
So Monday after my art class (at 5) Tessa came over and we waited for the first bus that came and hopped on and headed downtown! We got off the bus and ran to the place, walked inside and they really did have my camera :) (YAY!) and then headed back to the bus stop. We got on the 43 (slowest bus around I swear!) and headed back to UW....thank heavens FHE didn't start till 7:30 because we didn't get back till 7:10 and started running back to my dorm!

moral of the story: even though I got all dressed up and went out to a fancy restaurant and "cultured" myself with the symphony I am still young and naive and become forgetful at times-so THANK YOU so much to the security man who found my camera! I really appreciate it :D

No comments: