Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! Jan 1, 2011

WOW is it weird to write 2011!!! Well I brought in the new year with my family-definitely weird not spending my evening with Nate and getting my new years kiss but family is an awesome second! We started out the night playing five crowns (awesome card game!) then we popped the bubbly (sparkling cider of course) and toasted to a new year and my bro left for a party with his friends. We then switched to the wii and played a few rounds of Just Dance 2! that game is AMAZING i love it! then we ate ice cream and played Dr. Mario on the wii :) Teaching my mom how to play it was hilarious-my sister tried...hard but it was a lost cause lol. Then my mom and i stayed up and watched the New Years countdown (utah style-at the salt palace). We waited till midnight and then watched some fireworks and then crashed (we were exhausted!!!) We had to get up at six to head to the airport-yup an early flight back to good old washington-man is it cold in the mornings-i was freezing!!! But we made it to Washington safely :)

No comments: