Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dang Alarm clock Jan 22. 2011

So I will say that this little booger is one of the best inventions-it helps us become independent and not rely on our parents to wake us up (don't get me wrong mom i loved having you wake me up each morning) but the point of this post is to complain about the thing-well my weekends are devoted to sleeping in and especially with 1 o'clock church I can do it (YAY late church!) but living in a dorm i am "fortunate" to live with two other girls who have different schedules than i...so this morning (after going to bed at like 2 after hanging out and waiting up for my roommate to get back safely from her date) i was awoken to the obnoxious ring of the stupid alarm clock! And either I was super tired or it continued for like EVER! I swear it was at like 6 a.m. too!!! UGH! So to the alarm clock that gets me up every morning whether I like it or not-thanks a bunch (sarcasm implied)

1 comment:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

Bless you, I used to have that with my brothers alarm clock when he was at school, every single morning, because he just would lay there and not turn it off a while!