Friday, January 21, 2011

The Stupid Jar has arrived Jan 18. 2011

Well its finally here :/ not sure exactly how I feel about it thus far...So let me explain the story behind the jar. So my roommate Carlye hates whenever she hears me talk negatively about myself (I am trying to work on it...hitting the gym everyday and trying to think positively about myself!) And so she got fed up with always saying you are stupid and she wanted to actually do something about it-so she went down to Paint the Town and made the Stupid Jar. So the rules are that every time someone says or does something stupid near it one must pay the 25Cents fee. So basically the moral of the story is for the next little bit until i learn my lesson about thinking positively about myself...either I am going to become super broke or be really quiet!




3 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

aww that's funny!!

Cricket said...

Can't imagine why anyone including YOURSELF would want to say anything negative about you! You are awesome!!!
Love you!!

Unknown said...

haha thank you cricket but she lives with me 24/7 so she hears when i slip up and so shes trying to fix my bad habit lol