Thursday, January 13, 2011

Brandon's 22 Birthday Jan 13. 2011

22 years ago my mommie gave birth to my BIG bro at 7:11 (no not the place the time!) I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON! I can't believe you are 22-that's like insane-(I still remember following you around when we lived in Sandy with my barbie doll as you and your friends played with G.I. Joe :p)....anywho! I can't believe what you have completed in your lifetime already-you surprised the whole family at your graduation being in the top 10% in math (dad was super proud & my jaw dropped lol) and then you served the Lord for 2 yrs in Mexico (awesome accomplishment & I LOVED writing you each week-you definitely helped me through some rough times, so thanks for always writing me back ;) ) And now you are in the Academy :) I hope you have an incredible birthday (wish I was there to celebrate it with you but just know i'm wishing you the best and that I LOVE YOU)-your little sis


1 comment:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

aww so sweet! I'm 22 this year in October! Can't believe it! haha