Wednesday, January 19, 2011

G.N.O. Jan 14-17 2011

Well actually it was more like girls night in lol..So i took two of my friends home with me to help house sit while my mom was over in good old Utah for my big bros birthday! With MLK day on monday we got an extra day off which meant more sleeping in and relaxing which is just what the doctor ordered :) Carlye is feeling much better after a weekend sleeping in a real bed (dorm beds just aren't good)!
We spent the weekend chilling in parkland and eating way too much junk food (dang hostess store) and watching movies (my neighbor buys most every movie that comes out so we hit him up for movies :D)
Saturday consisted of sleeping in-oh man does it feel nice to not wake up till 10 :D (granted we didn't go to bed till like 2 because we were watching the Lovely Bones which is an awesome movie) but hey sleeping in and then lounging around is fine by me! We hit up my old high school for their winter production (they did MASH) it was nice to see all my old teachers and visit with good friends! We then went to the mall to do what girls do best lol-shop! It was awesome! Took Electra to BJ's so she could experience hand crafted root beer and cream soda-we had a contest of who could drink more..she won-she ended up hitting 4 and I only made it to 3 :/ but hey that is still a lot lol! (and man was the bathroom calling our names on the way home-thank heavens for two bathrooms lol)
We started watching The Back Up Plan and then Natasha came over and we decided to go hit up Coldstone for dessert-ya probably not the smartest idea but I got a gift card to there and I never use them and since I had three other mouths I figured they could help me out :)
We came back and painted our nails as we watched The Craigslist Killer (David had recorded it for me!) that was intense-well actually that's a lie..I thought it would be better but I guess if they showed ALL the girls it would become the length of a Lord of the Rings film :p
We hit the sheets and had another amazing night of sleep-i personally loved sleeping in my mom's huge bed (definitely better than my normal twin size at the dorm lol) Sunday morning consisted of us sleeping lol and then Electra and I got ready for church (which was at 1) and Carlye started on her Calculus homework *yuck*. Church was good and it was nice to see everyone (its been about a month) WOW how the little kids grow in just a month!
Came back home and made Dinosaur nuggets and tater tots for lunch (yup you heard right and i know you're jealous :p) We ate that as we watched the Social Network-kinda of boring for me..seemed like it dragged on a bit and it totally made Mark Z. look like a jerk :0

Sunday night was awesome...we hit up the Marini's for dinner (thanks again Joe & Ember for the lasagna and delicious rolls) and played the wii for a bit and wrestled...which was hilarious :) Then we hit up the Quigley's for some air hockey and pool and then we finished off with dessert (shawna made her awesome oreo brownies- i LOVE those!!) Came home sunday night totally exhausted haha Carlye and I went to bed and Electra stayed up and watched the Other Boleyn Girl-she said it was good so I guess I am going to have to watch it another time lol :)

Monday was our day off so that meant another day to sleep in! My mom flew back in to washington and got dropped off around 11 as we were just getting up and lounging around :) We started packing up our things and headed back to UW-after we got back we hit up Safeway and got groceries (thank you Dad and Cricket for the Safeway gift card-it was much appreciated!)

1 comment:

Yo said...

Oh my goodness, girls night outs or in are so fun! looks like lots of yummy food and fun times!! happy mlk!