Friday, January 14, 2011

Elder Schotts 6 month mark Jan 14th 2011




Today marks Elder Schott's 6th month of serving the Lord!!! Seems just like yesterday when he left (I hope that feeling lasts :D). Elder Schott I am so proud of you! I love getting your letters each week (highlight of my week!) and seeing how you are growing-your testimony just shines through them..I loved your quote in my last letter "it doesn't matter what he said we know the Book of Mormon is true and thats that!'' You are such a great example to me and I love you so much (for so many reasons) but one in particular is your challenge to me to keep up our reading each night while you are gone....23 more days and we will have finished the Book of Mormon-you are such a great support to me even if you are far away and I thank you for that!
Like you say at the end of each letter "Study hard and remember to stay strong :D''...I'll see you in 18 months, I love you Elder Schott!


Elder Schott with his best friend Elder Mosley when he entered the MTC

Elder Schott with his companion Elder Johnson

That mark is 6 months :D (close up of it!)
Elder Schott's calender board! Six months..

3 comments:

Natasha Louise Taylor said...

wooooooooohooo, happy 6 months! you're 1/4 of the way there! I remember the 6 month mark, and guess what?!!!!!!!! it doesnt seem that long ago! Time flies! :D

Yo said...

So so so cute!

6 months is such a milestone!!! you can totally do it! love you and i am always here for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks girlies :)
I'm so excited to hit the year mark lol... optimism is key right? :p

Thanks for the great support :)