Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Symphony Jan 22. 2011

One of the most AWESOME nights of my life happened this last Saturday! Tessa got tickets to the symphony for Christmas and invited me to attend with her!!!! We went all out for it and got dressed up (all fancy like) and went out to an "adult restaurant" called The Taste (no cafeteria food for us!) Oh my GOODNESS-can i say how delicious that food was?!?! To start off we got their homemade bread with these Parmesan chips (man if they ever sell those at a grocery store-i'm buying them!) So I ordered the angel hair pasta-which melted in my mouth at every bite! Tessa got Pork Chops-i even took a bite and fell in love with it!



Next we headed to get dessert at this place called Gelatimo! Gelato is amazing! I got Caramel and Lemone (yes I ordered it with an accent lol)-great combo, definitely cleansed my palate lol Tessa ordered Caramel and Pistachio-which wasn't half bad lol


Now onto the BIG event-So here's a picture of Benaroya Hall where the Seattle Symphony Orchestra performs :)


Tessa and I in front of Benaroya Hall
A picture from where we are sitting-oh my goodness our seats were awesome! And the symphony was terrific-they performed Mozart's music. I have a new appreciation for music, those people were incredible! I am so grateful that Tessa invited me-thanks again!
Tessa and I in front of Benaroya Hall-man was that a fantastic night!

No comments: