Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear Mr. Jerk.....January 18 2011

Ok so today marks almost the worst morning of my life...So i went in to talk to the financial aid advisor to help clarify my scholarship (college is confusing!) So basically they led me on a wild goose chase between buildings-because its just so difficult for financial aid people to all be in the same place! (grr!) So here I am running back from building to building stressed out of my mind because I didn't understand a word those people were saying! :/ Well i finally got to sit down and have someone explain it to me....I have never felt so belittled in my life! The guy talked to me like I was a two year old who couldn't read! Its not my fault their computer system is screwed up and is all in their "code" geez! The guy was like "see if you just read this you would know" in my head i heard "if only you knew how to read!" man was he a JERK!

After being talked down to and sprinting from building to building all in a half an hour before class I finally got my answers and still made it to class! But to the guy who was working the financial aid office and talked to me like I was a little child-I do NOT like you...i know its not nice to not like people but that guy was urg! Anyways tuesday came and went and I'm over it now but since Friday is my only day to write and catch up on this blog I had to fill everyone in about it!

2 comments:

Yo said...

ugh i dislike crud people! :( i am sorry he was a jerk, and i know you know how to read! :)

Cricket said...

Sorry Sweetie....sometimes there are just days like that and people like that. Good thing is it doesn't happen very often.

Big Hugs coming from me and Dad.
(((Sweet Pea)))