Friday, January 21, 2011

Art Class-Project 1 Jan 21. 2011

So I decided to get one of my VLPA credits out of the way and take an Art class with my roommate Carlye. We are taking ART 166 Intro to Design...which has been an awesome class so far-its cool to see the different styles of art :) So for our first project we got split into two categories (movement and connection) I got movement-just in case you couldn't tell lol!

I kinda wish it would snow again so that I could retake this photo from a different angle...:/
I can't tell which ping pong shot I like better...i used the second one for my class but I kinda like this one too :)
Caught one of the Elder's in action while juggling-i just need to reshoot him with a different background!

Caught Electra in the act of catching the pool ball
Thank you Electra for being my model :) this book one turned out awesome-my teacher loved it!
Who knew that cooking could actually be good for my art class haha...and yes i boiled this water myself lol..I just need to add some more colors to make it a better composition :)

1 comment:

Yo said...

wayyyyy cute pictures!!!!!!!!!!! i love them all! the book one is cool too.