Saturday, August 6, 2011

wii would like to dance August.6.2011


Posted by Picasa

Dancing, pizza, movies...total girls night right? ya buddy!!!

I had Natasha, Cassie, and Kelsey come over to the Phillips house-I was housesitting for them & yes they knew about it (I asked for permission lol)


The girls came over and we watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!!!

total chick flick but hey we are chicks so its all good :)


After munching on pizza and chips during the movie we decided to burn off all those calories by playing Just Dance 1& 2 on the wii-I personally like #2 better, has more fast paced songs that are more fun to dance to!

Oh ya we totally rocked the dance floor!!!

I struck a few poses ;)
Natasha & I did "girlfriend" by Avril Lavinge which was hilarious!

Oh you better believe videos were taken ;) Enjoy!






No comments: