Thursday, August 4, 2011

Snorkling August.4.2011

This afternoon Nate's mom *michelle* called me up and asked if I wanted to go with them to American Lake to go swimming!
Off we went-we went to a different location that they had never been to so finding the entrance was quite an adventure lol :)
We dropped our bags, snapped on our goggles and snorkling gear and off we went into the water!
This was my first time and snorkling so it was interesting to get the hang of only breathing out of my mouth lol ;) But it didn't help much that Landon kept sticking things in the tube, or covering it with his hand-like what he was about to do in this photo up above..that little turd lol
Little Mireya and her rainbow colored swimsuit :) she loves snorkling to find rocks-she had a whole swimming suit full when she got done lol!
Landon is a pro snorkler-he ended up spotting fish for us which was pretty cool to see and try to catch :) He has had a few lessons so he taught me all his tricks-thanks bud!

Us after snorkling

Mireya and I

Landon and I...its really sad that we are the same height yet I'm like 7 years older :(

No comments: