Monday, August 1, 2011

Swimming time! July.27.2011

Today I got to splish splash like I was taking a bath & dunk like MJ ;) ok more so I was being dunked by Mireya & Landon and getting splashed in the face with water!
I took Mireya & Landon to the 56th pool ( or stewart heights if you want to get technical lol)
Its an outdoor pool in Tacoma that has a lazy river, toys, and a water slide :)

Mireya & Landon waiting to go in-the swimming didn't open up till 2:30 so we had to chill for a bit-Landon really doesn't like his photo being taken but Mireya is so photogenic lol

inside the pool-they have an awesome shallow end which is great for kids to play in :)


Ya I ended up putting my camera in my bag and got in the water-just in time to get dunked a few times by those two stinkers lol!

He looks all innoncent but let me tell you-he is the complete opposite, i caught him in action here headed to the water toys to spray me! Good thing I was over on the grass in safety! :)


Miss Mireya waiting for her turn to go down the slide :) Landon positioned himself nicely behind the bar so he can't be seen very well lol! I had an awesome afternoon with these kids :) I love them even when they dunk me lol!

No comments: