Monday, August 1, 2011

Date with Emily July.29.2011


Posted by Picasa

Tonight I got to spend a night out with my bestest childhood friend Emily :)

we've known each other since...well before we were born to be exact- our mommies worked together back in the day and have been friends ever since!

We've grown up together and since we are home for the summer after our first year of college done we had to meet up and catch up!

We went to dinner at Red Robins (both of our favs!)

Grabbed our freckled lemonades-we went through three that night lol!

After eating our food (burger for me and chicken wrap for her!)

We headed to Target to shop-its kinda our thing ;)

We found some sweet hats that we couldn't pass up trying on!

Emily fell in love with that white one and I had to peel her away from it lol!

We went to her house after (which is like five mins away-pretty sweet!)

We got there & guess what happened? Her dogs attacked me (not in a brutal way or anything) but sniffed and licked me and for all you readers who don't know me very well, I'm not too much of a dog or any pet to be honest lover (unless its a fish-then its for me!)

We whipped out the wii and I then proceeded to whip Emily's butt-well in baseball at least.

She got me in bowling (I don't sit and practice it like she does ;p)

oh and maybe tennis too, she is "pro" status so my above statement isn't a joke!

But I got her in baseball! Which is a talent if I do say so myself, each swing she changed it up making it hard (for beginners) to be able to hit it but I'm legit so ya I hit that ball right out of the park! I ended up winning 3-2, sure it was close but hey I still won ;)

Tonight was fantastic, Emily I love you my dear!

Thank you so much for going out with me tonight-it felt awesome to get out and have a girls night! You are always so awesome to hang with and I can't wait for our next adventure :)

No comments: