Thursday, August 4, 2011

Date with the bestie August.4.2011

Don't freak out-no I'm not cheating on Nate lol...

it just happens to be that his best friend wanted to take me out (lol jk!)

This is Brandon...tall, skinny, smart alik-yup that about sums it all up-jk Brandon!

Brandon is the BESTEST friend in the whole world to my Nate and since the first day I met him he has been amazing to me as well (I am quite a lucky girl!)

Brandon and Nate grew up together so they are like this (crosses fingers) and boy do they have so many stories together lol.

Brandon goes to Central Washington University (Yuck...its all about UW lol)

and was headed back to college this week so he wanted to stop and have lunch with me to catch up before he headed out!

So this boy came to pick up this girl -oh ya that's me ;)
so Brandon being the gentlemen he is took me out to Apple Teriyaki -all of our favorite place :) At first it was odd being there without Nate because that's where we would all go for dinner but the food kinda distracted us and then we got talking about Nate and...well about two hours later our food was gone and we looked at the time and decided we didn't want him hitting traffic so he took me back home! Brandon is such a sweetheart and I can't believe how lucky I am to not only have Nate in my life but that his best bro likes me too lol!

Thanks Brandon for an awesome meal and great company :)


Good luck at college this year!

I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon :)

1 comment:

Marlee Michelle said...

awwww ;) if only my man's bestie would take me out... haha!!! totally just kidding!