Sunday, August 14, 2011

Elder Schott's Refuel Box August.14.2011

So the mish has another month down today-woohoo :) So proud of him! And since its his first month out on his 2nd year of the mish my mom and I came up with the idea of a "refuel box" for him :) So we went out and got him some supplies he was probably running out of & then I went into the scriptures to find references for them :) (tried to make this a motivational boost box!)
So what did Elder Schott get do you ask??? Let me give you a tour inside his box :)

Alrighty-starting in the upper left hand corner and moving right you have: Captain Crunch cereal-time to gas up, refuel, and go out and preach :), Cars fruit snacks Psalms 3:13 "this has oft refreshed me" (to gas up with), a traffic light I made for him, a lint brush (no reference but inside joke cuz he wants a dog & I told him this is the closest thing he is getting to one lol), a sponge-Alma 13:12 to keep his apartment Pure and spotless before God, Floss (Finding LOSt Sheep). Next row: razors-Job 17:9 (He that hath *shaven* skin shall be made stronger and stronger), well then there is his box lol, then the inside of the box lol, far right is his sticky note sign I put around it (it said "get ready for your 2nd lap Elder Schott") Bottom row: His tie (to tie it all up "I love you"), a closer picture of it-i drew a missionary guy :), The bottom of the traffic light says finish strong, Colgate toothpaste Psalms 3:3 I changed the words up a bit and said "But thou O Colgate art a shield for my teeth & lifts my mouth to a smile" (cavity protection-a shield for your teeth), The sign at the end of his box that said "Now you're fueled!", fabric sheets (Ether 12:37 ), so the traffic light I made for him said "Elder Schott RESTART your engine and finish strong"

I hope he gets the Refuel theme! I loved making this box and coming up with ideas for it :) Happy 13th Month Elder Schott :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: