Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello August! August.1.2011

I can't believe another month has come and gone by us-adios July :) and hola August, it definitely feels like summer has hit us here in the great NorthWest :) Weather hit up in the 70's-80's everyday, I LOVE seeing the sun everyday!
With August here comes many important things...1) the countdown for my brother's wedding is ON (well it always was on but now its within this month)...19 more days till he gets married to his love of his life for time and all eternity-woohoo!!! 2) I get to go down to visit Utah for a few weeks-par-ty time :) can't wait to spend some time with the fam! 3) (and this one is more of a personal thing but hey I'll share it with you!) With July over with and August here I am finally in the months where I can say "its my last (insert month) without nate" the next august I see I'll have Nate back here with me (ha I'm a poet and didn't know it ;p) But I'm excited to say goodbye to July and will be excited to say hello to it again next year b/c you all know Nate will be heading home!!
So here is to an awesome month filled with lots of memorable moments, family time, and love :)

Happy August Everyone :)

No comments: