Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stepping into Eternity August.9.2011

I can't believe I am actually writing this post, I always "figured" my brother would get married one day...just didn't think that day would be in two weeks!
My big bro Brandon will be marrying his sweetheart Korrine in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple on August 20, 2011.
I'm so proud of my brother, he has gone from the brother who I would always follow around (as little sisters tend to do ;p) with my barbies as his buddies played with G.I. Joe or army people to the guy I would ball it up with in our front yard to a worthy servant of the Lord who returned with honor from a mission in Mexico to a man who is working his butt off, buying his first place, and in two weeks will be worthy to enter into the temple to be married to Korrine for time and all eternity :)
I may be a few years older and trying to establish my own way, but I will always look up to you big bro. You've hit a few road blocks in our life but I've watched you not run in the wrong direction rather overcome them with the help of the Lord and support from family! You've been definitely a great example to me and now for you to get married in the temple it just adds one more thing that I aspire to follow :)
Your foot steps may be big and it might take me a while to follow with my small feet but the journey will be amazing so I don't mind making it a long adventure :)
I am so excited to make the "actual" wedding post so readers stay tuned and in less than two weeks (August 20) I'll be posting again about that day that is bound to be AWESOME :)


No comments: