Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Would you look at that!!! 12.27.2011

I hit day 199.
wow.
I've been literally counting down the hours till I'd hit this day, just felt like a REALLY big accomplishment for me. Sure its still 199 days away till he returns...BUT to an MG it means lots of things:
last triple number to hit.
seeing as this was right after Christmas-last Christmas without him.
New Year's is coming up around the corner-another one without him-check ;)
means I'm close to 6 months left.
once I hit double digits I'll be close to 3 months-can you believe that?
I remember the day I marked day 1 on my calender, I can't believe its starting to really fill up.
i love to wake up and see a new day get filled in (the days I'm really tired you can tell because the circles are horribly done lol)
Elder Schott-congrats for continuing your service to the Lord.
I'll see you soon love!
And thanks to my friends at The Beehive Organization on facebook (look them up & like their page)
They made me this, and its so true for me right now...its just days :)

No comments: