Friday, December 9, 2011

Open Mic Night 12.9.2011

Tonight I made it out to my first Institute activity lol-before I go on don't think I'm inactive in church, I actually help plan and set up for all the activities I just have never been able to attend one of them thanks to school or pre-planned events other than church. BUT this time I got to go to it! I studied for my spanish final for a few hours prior to this so I felt quite confident in myself, well enough to take a break from it lol!
I have no talent whatsoever...not even in coloring as you can see-although I do think my Christmas tree turned out pretty nicely! But there are some very talented people that attend our institute and I was lucky enough to hear them sing, play, or crack jokes for me tonight! Add a little hot coco, some treats, and awesome friends and it made for a terrific night!!!! :)

No comments: