Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Out of all the things...12.13.2011

Tonight we did roommate Christmas. My two roommates were lucky enough to be done with finals on Wednesday so they were packed and ready to go whereas I was "lucky" enough to stay till Thursday...(really not so lucky). So we decided to swap gifts Tuesday night. And get this-out of all the things in the world you could get for someone, we all got each other scarves baha! It was pretty epic!
Carole got me a binder that she had prepped with lots of clear sheets so I can start putting together all of Nate's letters while he has been out on his mission. :D Then I got a scarf from Clara that she had made :)
Clara got a scarf from Carole and a lotion,body spray, and lip gloss set from me :)
Carole got a scarf from Clara and one from me lol plus lots of candy so she wouldn't have to go this holiday season without treats (she can't have chocolate!)

It was definitely a fun night, we toasted to apple juice (classy ;p) and chatted for a bit :)

No comments: