Friday, December 16, 2011

Adventures. 12.16.2011


Today Austin and I got to go on an adventure! We drove to the Trax station by my Dad's house then took the Trax to downtown for my friend Brittany's wedding :) We made it downtown to Salt Lake City and ran around temple square to find which bride was ours lol but there was a lot of people getting married that morning so she was actually late (phew!) I didn't want to miss her coming out as Mrs. Barlow! Since we had some time to kill we waited for her in the waiting area, after we saw her and got some photos (that will be on another blog post). We walked around temple square, we went inside the tabernacle and got some photos and then we made our way to Gateway Mall to look around. Neither of us have been there in some time so it was quite hilarious to watch us try and find our way (me being from WA and him being gone on his mission for two years we were LOST! lol) and then we walked around in the different stores. Austin has NEVER had Starbucks (so I HAD to get him one) their peppermint hot coco is THE BEST :D We walked around Gateway holding onto our hot coco's to get warm because it was FREEZING! After that we headed back home on the trax and then we went to target for a gift for the reception and then back home! Thank you Austin for going downtown with me, I had a blast! :D

No comments: