Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas bingo & gift exchange 12.18.2011


Every year my Dad & Cricket's side of the family gets together to exchange gifts (we draw names earlier in the year) and give gifts to the little ones and then we play Christmas bingo! My dad draws the ball and shouts out the letter/number combo. Everyone has to win so we get our initial prize. After we all win then we play once more for the grand prize-this year I WON :) I got a $25 gift card to Red Robin-date night anyone? haha jk! Then we do it where you are given the chance to keep what you got or change with someone else. I started out with a bracelet, then got traded for a purse charm and by the end I had my bracelet back lol :)

I love this family event, yummy food for breakfast, good times with the family and presents (target gift card and a bracelet for me!)
Christmas season has arrived :)

No comments: