Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Brittany's wedding & reception 12.16.2011

My oldest childhood friend is now a married lady! I can't believe that Little Brittany (we called her that because my sister's name is Brittany too!) is all grown up and got married on Friday!
I went downtown with my friend Austin for my friend's wedding Friday morning, she had the BIGGEST smile on her face as she exited the temple hand in hand with her new hubby!
She came up and hugged me and it was just like we were 4 again playing dress up but this time it was not a game but real, my best friend got married! 
After we watched some the family take some photos Austin and I headed out.

Later that evening I had headed to my sister's house and her and her family left to go to pick up my mom from the Airport. After we headed to the Derbidge's Christmas family party and then up to North Salt Lake for the reception. Little Britt had a lovely hot coco and dessert bar which was delicious! Then came the toss of the bouquet-I didn't catch it (guess I'm not next to get married-shucks lol) Then the daddy daughter dances (she had one dance with her dad and then another with her step dad) after she and her husband did their first dance and then her hubby played and sang her a song on the piano-talented man!
I got to dance and catch up with her older brother Matt, its been so long since I'd seen him so that was awesome, it was awesome to see the whole family again :)

Congrats to Brittany and Ryan on your special day, becoming eternal partners is such an amazing thing-stay true to one another and say I love you each day!


No comments: