Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sperry Reception 12.20.2011

Tonight my mom, Korrine, and I headed back to our old city of Sandy for a reception.
Mercedie and Parker were married in the Salt Lake City temple for time and all eternity.
I grew up with her little sister Chelsie who happens to be engaged and getting married in two weeks but I leave the day before to go back to school :( 
So we celebrated two brides tonight!
The bride was gorgeous and her and her hubby have awesome dance skills!
I haven't seen Chelsie (center picture) in ten years I can't believe how time has flown by! She has grown up and is so beautiful now! (I'm excited to see her in her wedding photos!) 
*I haven't grown up as you can see ;) *
It was nice to visit with some of our old friends from Sandy-got to see my old friend Natalie too! 
It was nice to catch up with her :) I can't believe ten years has gone by!
 Makes ya wonder what it will be like in ten years??....hmmm....

No comments: