Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wear your green! 3.17.2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2012
I hope you all wore green so no one got pinched!!! ;p

I got to go over to my sister's house in the afternoon for games and dinner with the family.
My mom had sent in my get well box a Winnie the Pooh puzzle so I brought it over to Jaxson and Brooklyn to let them do it. I was so amazed at Jaxson who did the puzzle all by himself! He is such a smartie! Then I got to help them do it once and then Brooklyn tried it on her own!
I'm such a proud aunt-these two kiddos have my heart-they are so amazing, growing so much between every time I get to see them! I love being their Aunt! :D

St. Patrick's Day was fun-we played games, ate, and just chatted which was really fun! It was nice to kick back and relax a bit (not like I hadn't done it all day the day before but I'm on spring break so why not lol!)

Hope everyone had a fantastic day!

No comments: