Sunday, March 25, 2012

Surprise surprise! 3.25.2012

If you know me, keeping secrets aren't really my thing. Usually I get too excited and will say something on accident but then everyone knows the surprise. But I am getting better as I am older lol. This time around I can say I was successful! :D
Ember and I made plans to have some friends over at their house for dessert for my mom (birthday on the 18th) and Kenzie (birthday is on the 25th). I  made some calls while I was up at school, Ember invited my mom over for dinner so we would be there for the dessert part too. After a yummy dinner of enchiladas we gathered to the family room and then the Lee's and the Schott's showed up to celebrate with us for both birthdays!
It was fun to sit around and chat about funny stories-thankfully not many about me lol!

Happy Birthday Mommie and Kenzie :) 

No comments: