Thursday, March 22, 2012

Girl time 3.22.2012

Today I got to hang out with these gorgeous gals! Shelby, Hailee, and Paige! Paige is super awesome and came and picked me up and we headed to the Orem mall to meet up with Shelby and Hailee. It was so much fun to meet these girls and chat as we shopped. We hit up a store called Tie on one (of course missionary girlfriends would find that store lol) Paige and I picked out ties for our guys to send to them for Easter :) Shelby got some new shoes and Hailee got some scrapbooking stuff so she can get started on her scrapbook for her missionary :) (she is way better than I am, sorry Nate lol)

We went to Cold Stone and we got to chat for a bit, they asked me some questions about waiting-its weird to see people coming to me now since I have the most experience, I remember when I was the one asking questions!!!!

After we jammed out to music in the car and then they dropped me off :( I didn't want the fun to end, until next time!!!! Thanks girlies!

No comments: