Saturday, March 17, 2012

He is my lucky charm! 3.17.2012

I went home this weekend and got to put together Elder Schott's LAST St. Patrick's day box-getting closer to making his LAST box :D Its crazy to think about-actually both my mom and I did think it at the same time lol...we have no idea what we will do after he returns since we won't have any more boxes to send ;p

For this box I went for the theme of "you are my lucky charm"  contents included:
A green tie (Landon helped me pick it out-it was SO patricks day too-dark green and I think its going to look  charming on Elder Schott ;p)
Lucky charms cereal (got it in the bag ;) )
Fresh breath spray (Said on the box "kiss me I'm irish-BUT he had to wait a few months till he could say it!)
Green gum-good luck for the go ;)
Irish Spring soap-so he smells like the Irish....a clean one lol
Green box of Mike and Ike's (renamed Mike & Steven-Nate's two best friends hehe)
Cliff bar-for the nights he doesn't get so lucky and the singles don't feed him :)
So he doesn't have fierce breath-the HULK toothbrush ;)
Jello-you can never go wrong with Jello ;)
A green puzzle (funny story-the puzzle has all green pieces and has no image to tell you what it is supposed to look like lol, so I wrote him GOOD LUCK!)
A box of Andes Mints-Nate makes AWESOME mint brownies and so I told him to start practicing because I want some when he returns!

Elder Schott is so my lucky charm-he brings the smile to my face and makes me the happiest girl in the world! I'm so proud of him and the people of Texas are SO lucky to have him being there, he is so passionate about this gospel and so determined to spread the gospel all over while he is out :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day Elder Schott!

No comments: