Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bryce & Kenzie's bday 3.24.2012

M-i-c-k-e-y MOUSE (done to the clubhouse theme song lol)
Welcome to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
Today after getting off the airplane from Utah I got to go to Bryce and Kenzie's birthday party. 
After looking around at all the little kids running around I began to feel old. I have been in this families life through each and every one of their children and cousins births. Man it hard too-I remember when the Marini's moved into this house only at that time having two kids and now they are expecting another little girl in July. I can't believe how long it has been! Kenzie was just a baby when Nate first left on his mission and now look at her in her minnie mouse dress Ember (her mom) made for her-she is 3 now and getting so big!
Bryce is my little fire rocket-he is always so anxious to play yet when he is upset-don't go near him lol! It has been amazing to watch him grow and develop from a little baby I used to hold into a little baseball lover and excited for t-ball here soon! 
We got yummy cake (which stained my lips black lol) and watched the kiddos open their gifts! 
Happy Birthday Bryce (who is turning 5) and Kenzie (turning 3)!!!!!

No comments: