Saturday, March 3, 2012

Growing up too fast! 3.3.2012


What a sweet way to celebrate Landon's birthday than treating him to Coldstone? haha you see what I did there?!?! hehe
Landon's birthday is really on March 10 but lucky me I get to take a final on that day so I came home this weekend to take him out for it :)

Landon is awesome...I can't believe he is 14 now-he is growing up WAY too fast!!! but he is awesome-
he is great at break dancing-he joined his break dancing club at his school and man this kid has moves! He watches the step up movies (ya he wins points in my book for that!) and will copy their moves and he has gotten really good at it too :) I'm so proud of him!

He is also a little punk too- like every other teenage boy lol but he is good at that too. Trips me when he gets the chance and makes fun of me all the time but he makes me laugh so its all good :)

Happy Birthday Landon-I hope your birthday is fantastic just like you!

No comments: