Friday, March 16, 2012

A little less smart 3.16.2012

Well I know most of you wanted to see how my surgery went and the aftermath of it (aka my chipmunk cheeks lol) well I hate to report it to you all but I didn't actually get all that swollen
 (more inside my mouth than outside lol) 
I didn't get too loopy either (didn't get the good drugs lol)
But I did talk funny which had my family laughing!
On the left is before I went in for the surgery and the middle photo is when I got my IV. my first IV-so cool! 
Then the bottom two on the left and right were both after the surgery-it took me over 7 hours to eat that Sonic shake lol (thanks to having to put it back in the freezer whenever it melted since I couldn't suck it up lol) 
Then for an additional surprise for all your blogger viewers-I tried to teach my dad how to use my video camera for after I was done but he didn't really get it lol..but I did manage to get this SHORT clip of him actually videoing me without knowing it as I try to point it out but I was totally out of it! Enjoy!
Thank you dad for being there for me during this, you are awesome for taking the day off to take me there and back and keeping me up on my meds so I didn't feel any pain. Thanks for being so caring for me-I appreciate it! :D

No comments: