Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tea Party 2.18.2012

This afternoon I got to spend the day away sipping tea and eating scones. Ha! I never thought I'd say that sentence lol! But no seriously I did! I went with my awesome mom, Lora, and Hazel over to Steeped in Comfort for tea time and lots of awesome conversations. 
These ladies are amazing and full of stories-I loved listening to them as they told me little bits of their history and raising children all around the world :)
As well as amazing story tellers these ladies have been great examples in my life and great support systems as well. I know that whenever I need to let it out I can go to any one of these ladies and they open their arms wide and will listen to me for whatever I need to say! 
Thank you lovely ladies for an amazing afternoon and great company :D

No comments: