Saturday, February 11, 2012

Savannah's 1st Birthday 2.11.2012

I came back from Seattle today for Savannah's 1st Birthday party. I can't believe this little girl is one today!
I remember holding her in my arms this past summer as she drifted off to sleep each morning looking at that beautiful smile of hers on her cute chipmunk cheeks! This little girl still has that beautiful smiles-her parents definitely passed that gene to her and still has her chipmunk cheeks however she is growing out of them and is growing up-almost walking on her own now its so awesome!

This little girl is a fan of waffles. strike that-loves waffles! So that is what we had at her birthday party :D -no complaints here! Then she got to go crazy while opening up all her new toys from her friends and family! She loved our bouncy ball and book we gave her, her mom loved the clothes lol!

I can't believe this little girl has been on this earth for a year now, what a special blessing she is in our lives :) I am blessed to have her in my life :D Happy First Birthday Savannah! :D

No comments: