Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One hand until TWO 2.14.2012

One hand (FIVE months) until I can hold TWO hands again :)
marking today off on my calender was an amazing gift for this Valentine's day!
Ya I admit being away from my love is hard on days like this but he has my heart everyday so that made it go by a bit easier :) I love you Nathaniel!
 With the 19th month mark also comes the 150 days left mark-holy cow! right?1?!?! Time is flying-so fast (not that I am complaining, not all all....I stand in amazement!)

I can't believe I'm down to ONE hand of counting now, even as little as my hands are (thanks to Nate's dad for pointing that one out lol!) all I have to say is that I hope these next few months go as fast as my little hands are-that'd be super nice ;) Happy 19th months out to Elder Schott, I hope he loved his "spreading the love" box that had gospel centered gifts in it this time to celebrate his Valentine's day with :D I hope he knows I love him SO much...but if he doesn't get it by now, don't you bloggers worry...I'll show him in 5 months ;) Happy Valentine's Day :D

1 comment:

Britni Richer said...

you are SOO close to hitting that 5 month mark!! trust me, these next five months are going to go by so fast! you will look back and be like "dang, where in the world did time go? but who cares! WOOHOO!" haha congratulations on your 5 month left mark :D

Brit