Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day with Mireya 2.18.2012

Today was an awesome day-why you ask? I got to start it off by spending my morning with Mireya :D

Mireya had a birthday on Thursday (Shout HOORAY!) She is now 7 years old! 
Since I'm up at school I couldn't actually be there for her birthday so I thought since I'd be home for the long weekend (thank you presidents for giving me a day off ;p) I would take her out for a birthday :D
We started out at the nail salon to get her toes and fingers painted-she picked out green & silver sparkly one for her toes and then a pinky-purple one for her fingers! She was so cute sitting in the chair patiently waiting for her fingers to dry lol!

Then we headed over to McDonald's to grab her some lunch-happy meals for the win! As she played in the toy set I played with her kids toy...win-win right? ;) 

It was so fun hanging with Mireya (Nate's little sister just in case ya'll were wondering) :D

Happy 7th Birthday Mireya!

No comments: