Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Made with L-O-V-E 2.14.2012

Well today being about love and all I figured I'd hop on board and share some love. First of all my professors felt they needed to share it with me by giving me three tests today. So I wasn't in the pre-valentine's day mood as most people were, focusing on Spanish and Biology at the same time can do things to ya lol!
I woke up and handed my Valentine's day gifts to the roomie's- socks and goodies :)
then I got to open up mine from my mommie-socks and an amazing crunch candy bar, delicious!
Later that night Tessa came over and we started making whoppie....pies that is lol! A little lack of crisco held us up for a bit but its nothing a "little" butter couldn't fix lol!
We made a few and invited Rick over for some-he enjoyed them so we succeeded once again! YA BOI!
Then we invited my friend Emily over *Rick may have been our guinea pig haha ;) *
Then we had a dance party with Disney songs-new Valentine's Day tradition taken from Tessa lol!

A sweet way to spend my Valentine's Day 2012! I hope you all found some sweet way to spend your day too!

No comments: