Sunday, January 15, 2012

sNOw! 1.15.2012

Good morning Washington!
On today's forecast-snow storms!
I woke up to this (granted its not like Utah snow-5 feet high) but for WA this is snow...
 And once the driveway had been shoveled you could actually see that there was a good pile starting up. The thing that makes Utah snow different than Washington is that here-it will melt than freeze overnight turning everything to black ice making the roads crazy slick and the drivers crazy! ;)
But it is official here in the Northwest-winter has arrived! Bundle up and sip on some hot coco because that is what I plan on doing with my Sunday ;) 

2 comments:

Sheilani said...

Woot woot! Snow in WA ;) Hey just wanted to make sure you knew I lost my phone too! Miss talking to ya though! And I need your email if you want to follow my blog still because I'm going to put it on private. :)

Unknown said...

I know it sucks not being able to talk to you! Get your phone back-please!!! :)

my email is cmlforeverlis@yahoo.com