Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sledding 1.18.2012

What do you do when you are snowed in and school is cancelled?
We go sledding ;)
A bunch of us got together today-hiked our way to the park through the snow to meet together to have some fun in the snow. Carole and I made some hot drinks for our hike up Mt Olympus (aka 45th street lol, that sucker was covered in snow and I personally have NO snow gear lol). We met up with Jessica and made the rest of the trek over to the park. Some snow ball fights, white washes ( I got the guys a few times it was epic!), snowball to my eye lol. And then on to the hill to sled! Well since we live in WA and it NEVER snows no one owns sleds however people did have snowboards and we managed to get creative and pile people on them and go down the hill....it was AWESOME! My first time snowboarding and I used it as a sled...BAHA!

No comments: